Some of the common requirements of college committees include; the writer’s unique attributes significant to the college, personal behavior, interests, academic goals, and level of creativity, among others. Although different college committees have different requirements, their goal is one; a comprehension of the prospect student as regards to his academic and personal characteristics. Get assistance on writing college admission essays here.
- Imagine you just won a $1million lottery. Nevertheless, the requirement of receiving it is a college degree. How would this change your life both in and after college?
- Discuss an intellectual opportunity in high school, significant to your personal and intellectual growth
- Tell us about yourself
- Discuss a significant challenge in your life, and how you solved it
- Tell us about your role model. What attracts you to him or her? What impact has he had in your life?
- If given a chance to interview someone, whom would you interview and why? What questions would you ask him and why?
- Select a subject of crisis in your society. Tell us how you would solve the crisis.
- What personal and academic achievements have you made in 2012?